Monday, September 18, 2006

my home

Since i'm a prisoner in my own home compliments of Typhoon #13 which has been wreaking havoc for about the last day, I figured now would be a great time to show you all my home of a month now.

First Floor:

The entrance hall and my washing machine


Dining room


Opposite view


The bathroom. Well, up to now, i would have considered a "bathroom" to include a toilet, sink, and shower. This i guess would be a "half bathroom."


At least my half-bathroom has a half-assed sink!


The kitchen


More kitchen


My shower, which if you didn't notice in previous pictures, is actually within the kitchen


See?


Second Floor:

My 6-tatami-mat bedroom. Here: my kotatsu which will keep me very warm during winter, and my TV, which will keep me entertained during said winter.




Clear by day..


..bed by night!

No comments: