Sunday, September 10, 2006

more pictures!

At the Tsushima ALT gathering at a beer garden. Everyone chowing down on Genghis Khans -- ram's meat and veggies (from 12 oclock: David North from the UK, Rob from NY, Aaron from Philly, David South from CA, Fiona from Vegas, Alicia from Oakland, and Sylvia from Canada. The David's aren't actually named North and South. For the sake of clarification, we've given them those geographical nicknames)


Aaron with the ultimate American look: wearing shorts, cooking meat with one hand, and drinking beer with the other


Random guy, me, and Rob. Random guy we picked up at the Beer Garden who joined us for our Second Party. The only reason why he was invited was because he helped us get someone from his party at the Beer Garden to come sit with us since that guy was fairly attractive and Fiona totally wanted him.


Singing my heart out to Britney Spears' "Sometimes" at the Second Party.


Outside the Second Party joint, Billy's Bar. That's David North, me, Rob, and Alicia.


At the southernmost point in Tsushima


How beautiful my island is


At Ayumodoshi Park where we swam in the freshwater pool


My fellow swimmers: Sylvia, David, me


The port-a-potty outside the lookout point in Izuhara. I found its being held down by cinder blocks absolutely hiliarious. Then again, i'm easily amused ;D


Taking in the beauty of the moment.. my smallest school of 4 students is in the valley i'm partially blocking in this picture.

1 comment:

Darwin said...

natsukashii! i'm glad things are going well over there :)