Monday, November 13, 2006

Halloween Part II

So within the span of 2.5 weeks, i had 5 Halloween parties. The first was at Nishi Elementary school in Fiona's neck of the woods. The second was at Izuhara's new mall geared towards the children of my town. Third was in Mitsushima (the neighboring town) geared towards the chidlren of that town and planned mainly by Aaron. Fourth: my special strong-English-program elementary school (both Lurch and i went). Fifth: one of my small elementary schools threw a party anyway despite it being 5 days after Halloween..

The following are from the Mitsushima party. Let's enjoying!


The Mario Brothers!


Look! it's me and Death from Bill and Ted's Bogus Adventures!!


Our Iki brethren. Iki is the next island over from us, and 5 ALTs came over for what seems to now be an annual tradition.


The entire English-teaching foreinger crew for miles! Here's all 9 of us ALTs in Tsushima plus Patrick (the former JET who loved Tsushima so much that he came back. he makes very rare appearances, so this is a rare moment indeed). Our 5 Iki peeps are also here.


The three pinata's that Lurch and I made. Note to you all: don't use layers upon layers upone layers of newspaper. The pinata will never open that way. Also, don't stuff the pinatas with jelly cups (like those small lychee jellies). It WILL make a mess when it falls. Bachelors #1 and 3 went to the special English school, while the middle one went to my 5th party with me.

....and i can barely keep my eyes open. Time for bed!

No comments: