Wednesday, January 10, 2007

back in tsushima

it's my first day back at school already... where has time gone?!

rest assured, my travels were safe and tons of fun. luckily, over New Year's, my friends and I were in Krabi, Thailand, which is over an hour's flight from Bangkok. in other words, we were safe from the bombings in bangkok on new year's.

to sum up what we did....

- fly from Tsushima ->Fukuoka
- fly from Fukuoka -> Bangkok, Thailand
~~~spend a few days in Bangkok~~~
- taxi from Bangkok -> border btwn bangkok and cambodia
- taxi from the border to Siem Reap, Cambodia
~~~spend a few days in Siem Reap where Angkor Wat is~~~
- taxi back to the border and back to Bangkok
~~~spend a day in Bangkok~~~
- fly from Bangkok -> Krabi, Thailand (a resort town with many beaches and foreigners)
~~~spend a few days in Krabi~~~
- fly from Krabi -> Bangkok
~~~spend a few days in Bangkok~~~
- fly from Bangkok -> Fukuoka
- ferry back to Tsushima

my 2 week trip was a blast. warm weather, good company, lots of sightseeing, playing in the water and being out under the sun.... good times.

pictures and stories are coming soon! (^^)v

--ev

ps. i had the weirdest day yesterday. i found out 2 of my friends are engaged and that my cousin had a baby. i didn't even know was cousin was going to have a baby. you people rock my world.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

...need...stories about japan...UPDATE! haha hi ev! =D