Friday, December 01, 2006

feeding the OTHER addiction

just when i thought my chocolate addiction was taking off, someone has tossed a stone in my bowl of soup to stir things up.

being a friday afternoon, i:m at my BOE as usual. when i walked into the bat cave, what:s that thing sitting on my desk? none other than my very own, brand spanking new laminator! my boss then came into my office and said that i could take it home if i wanted to.

alas, my days of dragging oversized laminating sheets to school and back are over.

with the advent of this laminator (it:s a nice one too; the kind all my schools have), i kinda feel obligated now to use it like crazy. they went through all the trouble of getting it for me when i asked like my third week here... my people rock =)

if you have suggestions for stuff to laminate, or want me to laminate anything for you, just lemme know, k? =P

No comments: